Wednesday, November 24, 2004

handy man

One fine day while working at the video store.
I had an arm full of DVD's, and was awkwardly working on filing them on a shelf with my other hand. Trying to separate an area on the shelf with two fingers, while attempting to stick the disc in the proper location and remove the empty box with the remaining fingers without forfeiting my grip on the stack of discs in my other arm.
Arrrg!
I got to thinking how much easier it would be if I had two hands at the end of each arm!
BRILLIANT!
Why hadn't the big "G" thought of this back at creation?
Just think of all the convinces that this would open up!
Here are a few that come to mind...


  • Giving Your Cat a Bath
  • Eating and Drinking While Driving
  • Full Body Massages
  • Carrying 6-packs of Beer
  • Untangling Christmas Lights
  • Showing Your "Horns" at a Rock Concert

And, best of all...

I Could Type With Four Fingers, Instead of Two!

Thank You, and Have a Weird Day!


No comments: