Thursday, December 02, 2004

Klaatu Verada Niktu

Yesterday was the most outstandingly, beautiful, drizzly, blustery day...
and I had to work!
Today is my day off, and that damned flaming glob in the sky won't leave me alone!
It's sucking my soul right out of me and bleeding me dry. I can't escape from it!
FUCK!
It was grey for a few minutes and I thought it might actually be turning into a decent day, so I came to the computer to blog a fresh idea that I had.
As soon as I'm logged on, I am blasted by an endless beam of blazing hell fire from above!
I can't even remember what I was going to blog about!
If only I had a magic spell to make it dark and rainy on my command.
"ETERNUS NOCTOURNUM"
???
Well... That didn't work.
I'll just have to come back later when my flesh isn't melting. Sorry to have wasted your time with my personal problems like this.
fuck!

No comments: