Thursday, November 11, 2004

LOSER

Right, Check this...
What if you had been rude to someone that ended up being famous, rich, and popular, years later?
Like, you were in school, and they asked you to join their band, but they were the dorks that other people laughed at.
And, even though you didn't dislike them,
you just didn't want to be associated with them.
So, you just blew them off, and they ended up being cool rich famous dorks, and you're still just an everyday dork.
Now, every time that you see a picture of them in a magazine or on a web site, you get all sick to your stomach, because you know that you BLEW IT!
It could have been you!
If only you could have not cared what other people thought.
Well...
I always knew that that could happen.
So, I was always nice to everyone!
Just in case.
Because, you never know!
Well...
Years later...
Here I am,
and none of them, amounted to SHIT!
All of that time I wasted being nice to all those LOSERS,
and what did I get out of them?
Nothing, Nada, Zilch!
Of course...
Please understand.
I'm not talking about YOU.
Or anyone that would be reading THIS.

Because...
You're Cool!

It's all those other losers.

No comments: