Friday, November 04, 2005

Trouble In Paradise

My world is in danger of being shattered by a runaway asteroid of unfortunate events. Life as I know it will be changed, most abruptly.
If and when these events occur, it will affect everything from the community that I rely on for inspiration, to the economy that keeps the very existence of Planet Dandy possible. Some of my emotions are running wild in the streets in a state of panic, and parts of me are just staring into space.
Shocked, stunned, wondering and waiting.

What happens when God drops his other shoe?
I'm a creature of habit and I loathe change that is not in my control.
I'm selfish and I'm scared.
All I can do is go about my daily routines until it happens.
Convincing myself that out of everything bad, some good will come.
After today comes tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that.
One step at a time, with my eyes to the sky.
Such is life.

No comments: