Friday, October 28, 2005

Smooch The Snooch




It's Cayos birthday. She's ten years old.
That's also how many years we've been together.
I like to call her "Snoochie".
She is so beautiful, and I tell her that constantly.
I mean, Look at her. She's georgeous!
She's never done anything to piss me off. Instead, she comforts me.
I kiss her all the time. I can't help it.
She's so faithful and affectionate.
Full of unconditional love.
She loves to snuggle up to me.

If I curl up on the couch, she relocates to be next to me.
When I go to bed, she follows me and curls up at my side.
She's the first thing I see in the morning, and the last thing I see at night.
I've kissed her, at the very least, ten times a day, and that is a vast understatement.
That means that I've kissed her over 36,500 times.
That's a lot of kisses.
I guess you can tell that we are in love.
Happy together.

Even now, she is laying on the floor near my feet.
Our life is good.
Happy Birthday Cayo!

No comments: