Saturday, August 19, 2006

SPUN

I noticed a while back that the rotating mechanisms in both my micro-wave oven, and my rotisserie oven will randomly spin clockwise, or counter clockwise. And by stopping them and starting again, I can designate which way the food will spin while cooking.
This may sound unimportant to most of you, but to me...
It's crucial that the food spins clockwise.

I don't know why...I'm just funny that way.
(Actually, I'm funny in a lot of ways, but this is the only way I'm talking about today.)
So, anyways, it's established,
I have to cook in a clockwise rotation!

There I said it!
Another thing that I discovered is that if I accidentally over cook my food...I can un-cook it by using the counter clockwise method.
Really, I wouldn't lie to you!
So kids, don't try this at home... Or do.
Why should I care?

Besides, this probably won't work for you, because...
  1. You're not me.
  2. You don't live on Planet Dandy.
This ends today's episode of The Galloping Dan-de'.
I swear that everything I've just said is true to the best of my imagination!

Sucks not to be me, don't it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is classic Planet Dandy .... For the anthology