Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sofa King What

Man, these last few months have been a real drag.
Hopefully with the new year upon me and a long awaited blanket of fresh snow shrouding my land, a new attitude will manifest. I long for the fun loving carefree soul that is me.
I'm always best when I can be home with my cat. The wood stove hot and a cold one in my hand. I always have plenty of food and drink. There is no lack of luxury here.
I'm in paradise. I have all the toys in the world. I am a dream come true. I live a charmed life. I'm alive.
If only I could free my mind of the occasional stress of the "real world" out there. Too many sleepless nights lately where my brain will not shut down. That pisses me off! I shouldn't have to drink myself to sleep. (Not that I mind at least a couple times a week.)
But, I don't want to write about negative things. I don't want to feed negativity to myself or project it to you either. It's just that I'm in a bit of a writing slump right now and rather than write nothing, I will just dump this bile here and be done with it.
Nuff said.
Here's looking at a new year and a new attitude.

I've still got of stories to tell and webs to weave.
Step into my lair, but beware.
I bite.

No comments: