Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A Quick One, Before I'm Away

Well, this is one of those blogger posts where I start out with absolutely no idea of what I'm going to write about. It's just that I only have about 15 minutes before I have to leave to go to work. Therefore, I am making myself type this little quickie, just so I can feel a little less guilty about leaving my adoring public hanging.
"What's up on Planet Dandy?"
"Where's the next exciting story from your checkered past?"
(I can hear the cries of the internet blog readers in my head.)
"Dandy, Talk To Us!"

(O.K., I may be just a little bit full of myself here.)
But Hey, it's summer! I am on a vacation from myself!
I got nuthin' to say today!

I do however feel a small bit of responsibility (at least to myself) to post at least this much once a week.
If even only to say... that, "I got nuthin' to say."

There, I said it.
I feel so cheap!
Was it good for you?

No comments: