Thursday, July 14, 2005

Temple of the Road



I, your wizard, am about to embark upon a hazardous and technically unexplainable journey into the outer stratosphere, to confer, converse, and otherwise hob-nob with my brother wizards.
I am long over due for a road trip and things have suddenly worked out in my favor for me to take two weeks off from work to dust my broom.
I believe the course of my life was recently changed by N.A.S.A.'s Deep Impact Project when it nudged the Temple 1 comet into a slightly different orbit, thusly altering my destiny.
This will positively the finest expedition ever to be shown.
And I hereby decree until what time, if any, that I return, the Feeders (by virtue of their superior brains and eyesight) shall rule in my stead.
Assisted by the Blood Sucking Freaks (by virtue of their voracious appetite) and the Flying Jellyfish (by virtue of their shocking disposition).
Fear them as you would me.

Hopefully, I shall return with exotic treasures of wild new tales from the road and the knowledge of which side of the rainbow I actually live on.
Leave a light on, I'll be back soon.

No comments: